Vehicle Arresting & Capture Technologies
When your mission is to immobilize a wide range of vehicles and/or create a vehicle arresting barrier, PSEMC’s vehicle arresting technologies provide safe, reliable and proven vehicle arresting systems for your organization. PSEMC has over 50 years of successful engineering innovation and design reliability. PSEMC’s vehicle arresting systems are portable, lightweight, covert, and ready to meet your vehicle arresting situations. They are helpful in checkpoints, for pursuits, high value building and asset protection.
For product information or to obtain a price quote, please contact Bryan Stacey: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pit-BUL™ is a non-lethal lightweight vehicle arresting device using highly reliable, proven space and missile technology. Its deployment time is less than 250 milliseconds and it can be set up in less than 30 minutes and reloaded in less than 5 minutes, providing the end user a portable vehicle arresting barrier, in a fraction of the time; all within the cost of standard vehicle arresting barriers.
NightHawk® is PSEMC’s and Stop Stick®’s newest addition to the vehicle arresting family of products. It is a remote-controlled spike deployment and spike retraction system incorporating proven stop stick tire deflation technology. NightHawk is lightweight, portable, remotely deployed, remotely retracted, quickly reloadable with a proven high vehicle arresting capability. It is a safe solution for an unsafe situation.
- Allows normal traffic flow or remains passive until target vehicle is selected
- No anchoring required for vehicle capture
- Vehicle cannot escape capture
- Remote activation from up to 300 ft
- Hardwired or Wireless
- Remote deactivation if unused
- Setup time < 30 minutes
- Portable modular design
- Spikes/net deployed < 200 millisecond
- Single or double lane coverage available
- Remote deployment and retraction from a safe standoff distance (up to 100 ft)
- Non-disruption to thru-traffic flow
- Deploys/retracts faster and safer than hand-emplaced technologies
- Effective in various terrains